Leather motorcycle boots are a type of footwear specifically designed for use by motorbike riders. They are made of Top-grain leather, and offer a combination of protection, comfort, and durability. Motorcycle boots have additional features such as reinforced achilles & ankle, heel and toe to provide additional protection in the event of an accident, as well as non-slip soles to improve traction while riding. Boots also include features such as waterproofing or ventilation to improve comfort and performance. It is important to choose a pair of boots that fit properly and offer the right level of protection and support for your needs as a rider.
Here are some common features that you may find on a pair of leather biker boots:
- Reinforced TPU achilles & ankle, heel and toe to provide protection in the event of an accident.
- Double-stitched with high strength bonded abrasion resistance nylon thread. CE Certified to EN 13634:2010.
- Leather motorbike boots have non-slip Rubber compound soles to improve traction and stability while riding.
- Fastening zipper ensure with velcro closure provide a secure fit and allow for easy on and off.
- Customization, such as the ability to choose different color or design options
- Replaceable & Adjustable TPU co-injected toe slider protects from impact and reduces friction.
- Boots include a waterproof layer or treatment to help keep the feet dry in wet conditions.
- Include ventilation panels or vents to help keep the feet cool and comfortable while riding.